- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Flour
- Sprinkle of Garlic Powder
- Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
- Vegetable Oil to coat frying pan
- shred potatoes in a bowl
- add next 4 ingredients and mix with hands
- heat vegetable oil in frying pan and drop palm size portions in the heated oil
- cook until brown, turning on both sides
- remove from pan onto a plate with a paper towel to soak up any excess oil. Salt and Pepper to taste.
serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauces (our family’s favorites- sour cream, applesauce, hot sauce and ketchup)
also experiment with some add ins such as onion, green onions and shredded cheese.